How Can You Help?
There cannot be many people in the area who have not had some benefit from the extensive help and services that the hospital provides. There are a number of ways in which you can support the Friends' work and so help the hospital. You can:
* Visit the Friends' Shop (South Wing, level 1)
* Make a donation
* Attend one of our fundraising events
* Donate raffle prizes
* Donate books for ale in the shop
* Join the Freinds for an annual subscription of £5
* Hold a fundraising event
* Leave the Friends a legacy. You can specify how or where you would like your money to be used.
* Volunteer. We are always delighted to hear from people who can spare some free time to help us. The Friends need over 80 volunteers a week to work in the shop, on the trolleys and to work on the fundraising. It can be a good way to give something back to the hospital and also make friends yourself. There is no maximum age, the oldest volunteer is aged 86 and there are also a number of students who volunteer.
Please contact us in the following ways:
phone the office on 01305 255896 or
join the Friends on Facebook: friendsofdorsetcountyhospital